Casual Front of House | The Icky Sticky Patisserie, Lorn
About the Job (12-20 hours a week)
Available Mon-Sat 7.30am -1.30pm
You will be working in and trained in all aspects of front of house, which includes, sales and service and general front of house duties, with room to up skill into coffee if you show a keen interest. Prior experience in hospitality would be good but is not necessary, you must have a friendly manner and a passion for pastry and a strong work ethic.
The primary responsibilities include
· Serving customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
· Cash handling and POS skills.
· Basic food handling/preparations skills.
· General front of house duties including clearing tables, cleaning and dishes.
The successful applicant will have:
· Be able to provide excellent customer service to all customers.
· Be able to maintain your workflow under pressure.
· Exceptional grooming and work ethics.
· Must be punctual.
About You. You will have a passion for pastry and all things related. You will be excited about working in a fast paced environment and have a strong work ethic. You must be interested in hospitality, patisserie and coffee and must be willing to learn and retain all the information required for the position.
About Us. The Icky Sticky Patisserie and is dedicated to offering a genuine patisserie experience. Using only the best quality ingredients, our small team is passionate and highly skilled, offering a fast paced and exciting environment for you to work in.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the one for the job to Jessica at email@example.com